Monday, February 2, 2009

WHERE MY INSPIRATION COMES FROM....



My inspiration - I find it everywhere...

Where do you find YOUR inspiration....





I find mine everywhere - in all things around me.

When I look at the beauty that surrounds me, I forget about the hard times.

The beauty of a delicate flower brings the realization of how powerful the Creator is - how these beautiful creations can never be reproduced by man. We can manipulate nature and create new things from others, but it will never be original, but a mere mixture of different kinds of the original beauty.

Each animal, no matter how small or large, is unique and perfect in its creation. They may be called dumb animals, but their intelegence is far higher than that of us humans in certain respects.They are self supportive almost from the time they start breathing, and we, as humans, take years before we can even walk and talk. Very few animals hold a grudge, no matter what wrongs have been done against them, while the humans are all too quick to start a war. I take my inspiration from these so called "dumb" animals and try to let bygones be bygones. It is not always easy, but who am I to judge the next person and think badly of them. How can I expect perfection from them - I am not perfect - who is?

The sun that rises every day and the moon at night... The seasons that come and go like clockwork and the tides of the sea....All this reminds me that everything is controlled by a higher hand, and that we can depend on that same higher hand to look after us and keep us safe.

We can all learn from nature. Have you ever looked at the delicate perfection of a spider's web. The spider with no tools other than its mouth and feet creates a perfect web. Look at the ants and the bees. Each of these have teams they work in. Each one has it's own place in the team and does that part for which they were created without complaints - and they never go on strike. They work 24/7 until the day they die. I would love to be like that, but unfortunately I am a human, and I have plenty of flaws. When I look at them I realize that I have nothing to complain about.

After flowers, I think birds are the next amazingly beautiful creatures. Some have such vibrant colours and have beautiful song to go with their outer beauty. They are so determined to succeed in whatever they do. How often do they start building a nest just to have it destroyed, either by nature or at the hand of man, but they will start it all over again until they succeed. Then they often have to see their eggs, or babies, eaten or killed. They will start again if time permits. They will know if the season will hold long enough for them to start again. They have no calendars or watches, but they know these things. They know when it is time to migrate to warmer countries before winter sets in, and they fly for weeks and maybe even months to get to their destination...the same one every year. They don't consult road maps or compasses - they just know. I would give anything to be so determined, and not give up when things don't go as I would like them to.

Some days when I think that there is no more hope for my life to improve, I will look at nature and realize that there isn't really anything to improve. As long as I am alive and breathing, everything else is bound to follow.

I am an online Marketer, and as such, I have had many disappointments and bad experiences, but I have always found something good in whatever happened. Even if it just the experience and knowledge of what to avoid in the future. I try and get the same inspiration in my daily life as I see in nature, but it is not always easy. Not impossible, but certainly not easy.

Here are some quotes that I find very true and inspiring:

If the sight of the blue skies fills you with joy, if a blade of grass springing up in the fields has power to move you, if the simple things of nature have a message that you understand, rejoice, for your soul is alive ... - Eleonora Duse


Keep your sense of proportion by regularly, preferably daily,
visiting the natural world........................................... by Catlin Matthews

The rainbows of life follow the storm........................ by Horace Friess


The morning of life is like the dawn of a day, full of purity, visions,
and harmony.............................................................. by Chateubriand

Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished..by Lao Tzu


And this final one I like best:

The best remedy for those who are afraid, lonely or unhappy is
to go outside, somewhere where they can be quiet, alone
with the heavens, nature and God.

Because only then does one feel that all is as it should be and
that God wishes to see people happy, amidst the simple
beauty of nature. I firmly believe that nature brings solace
in all troubles .............................................by Anne Frank
This is my exact belief also...


I also believe...........smile and the whole world smiles with you
..............Cry, and you cry alone.

There is so much to be thankful for, there should be no time to complain and be sad.

Next time you feel like the whole world hates you, go out and help someone, and you will know the joy of giving. While you are giving, you will have no time to want to grab, but you will receive the joy and happiness that comes with sharing.

Please leave your comments below.

5 comments:

Julie said...

Beautiful Hyla! Thank you for sharing this inspiration... lovely. Can we share this with our Motivation & Mindset group and archive it on my blog?

Julie Wolf

Sally Witt said...

This is so nice, Hyla. There are days that I have a nice chat with the trees around my home. Their roots are deep in the earth and they see everything. As I learned to work with energy, I started to see the auras of nature as well as people. We are all one.

Lael Johnson said...

Hi Hyla,

I am very blessed to read your entries in my blog. I've just read the first one about inspiration and have been blown away by your words and pictures. Thanks for your entries and for joining the Skype Room. Feel free to visit my blog anytime.

Thank you,

Lael
writerseye.com/blog

Kathy Pop said...

Hyla, Thanks for the lovely post. It reminds me to see the light in the world and my surroundings, which while being far from ideal, I have learned a lot from my experiences here. It's a nice reminder, sometimesI get too caught up in it to see what I have gained.

Anonymous said...

I agree with what you say, you only have to look around you to see that God is real and He's there.
Thank you for sharing your thoughts .